Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Pigman




Friday's contestant Eric Sebert was introduced as a pig and chicken farmer from Hominy Falls, West Virginia. Eric explains: "I kind of have fallen into it. I went home to help out my family. They were going through some tough times, and I just kind of fell in love with it. I really-- I have two beautiful pigs one's sarah ferguson, diana spencer, and you know, I really like being outside a lot. laughter) IT'S NOT THAT WRONG."

Sounds to me like Eric is unemployed, moved back home, and has some pets. Two pigs - with names - does not a pig farmer make.





Megan took a swipe at Eric, yelling "holy cow" when she hit upon a double jeopardy. But both must have been too busy wrestling in the hay, as Julie came away with the easy win.

No comments:

Post a Comment