Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wouldn't Want to be Near Him the Next Day


I liked Stephen Huey, Monday's runner-up. I fell for his constant nods of reassurance when choosing a category, and I was taken by his hair-dye story from his college days at Duke. He bet it all in Final and immediately reached for Tom's hand to congratulate him for his $1 victory margin. Tom, of couse, in his funny/I'm-awesome-so-piss-off manner, reluctantly and slowly accepted Stephen's offering.

But I would not want to be in the office next to Huey after he gets a hankering for some Aloo Gabhi. This from his Facebook profile: I have a massive sweet tooth, and can consume half my body weight in Indian food a day.

1 comment:

  1. Lionroaringrisin12:29 PM, March 22, 2011

    Is that a bowl of his hair dye?

    ReplyDelete